New information brochure for employers – Fostering workplace innovation in your business
The Department of Training and Workforce Development, together with our project partners, has published the thirteenth in a series of workforce planning and development brochures tailored to small to medium businesses. The thirteenth brochure is titled Fostering workplace innovation in your business.
Innovation is about taking creative ideas and using them to leverage value through products, services, people or methods of operation. Benefits can be gained across all aspects of business from structure and strategy to processes and products.
Successful innovation in your business can:
- generate a culture of enquiry and participation, increasing quality and responsiveness to opportunity;
- lead to proactive business approaches, matching the changing needs of customers and industry;
- build highly valuable skills that enable rapid response to change in the workplace;
- create a high level of motivation, engagement, ownership and teamwork, improving retention of valuable employees;
- generate a strong narrative for use in marketing and business strategy; and
- provide purpose and compelling insights to drive change.
If you would like to find out more you can download the brochure.
You can also download all previous brochures in the Templates and resources section of this website.